PTCL Evo Wingle Free Internet Trick Sep 2016


Most of Pakistani Using PTCL Evo Wingle so it’s one of Super offer as I will show you how to use PTCL EVO Wingle Free Internet Trick.
Lots of people ask me about PTCL Evo free internet trick so I have updated it, remember it works in some cities of Pakistan so if it’s not working in your city, write in comments with your city name.we would try our best to find new methods to provide you our best services.
First of all, go to PTCL Setting by typing 192.168.1.1 in new tab
Now create a new profile
p: vwireless@test.com
password: test

Note it will work in some cities.
You can ask me if you have any problems related post.
Also, check : http://alltipsotricks.blogspot.com/search/label/Facebook%20Hacking
Kindly do comment below with your city name if it’s working in your area.
Tags: PTCL Evo free internet trick|net speed ptcl | ptcl speed check | Evo internet| ptcl internet

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. One Of The Best Site That I Have Ever Visit,I am a regular visitor of this Site Keep Going Regards From, Tech Geek Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Of The Best Site That I Have Ever Visit,I am a regular visitor of this Site Keep Going Regards From,Tech Geek Tricks

    ReplyDelete